Friday 13 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Fifty Three

It is a way way too cold day. Zita told me. 

We did not go for a nice walk today. Because of the way too cold outside. Oh well. 

I do not like the way too cold. It hurts my feet.

Niamh went to see her dance a lot friends this morning. It is a no school day.  She has to practice her new special dance this afternoon. 

Niamh had a nice sleep in today. I did not wake her all up today. Good for me. 

Zita drove Emmet to his nice university. Because of the way too cold. It is his way way old people class day. 

When Emmet got home he made lots of pasta. All by himself. Pasta is Emmet's favourite. It is known.

Zita is taking all our newspapers to all the nice stores on the busy street. Zita does not like the way too cold either. 

Lots of people came to get the newspapers from the big pile in my side yard. I barked at some of them. I got into a bit of trouble. Oh well. 

Uncle Bill is still in far away Springy Plams. It is way hot in Springy Palms. Maybe he will melt. Or Auntie Louise. Oh dear. They should stay inside where it is not so hot.

Today Niamh got tickets for a hockey game. On Sunday. Nice Mister Michael gave them to us. Mister Michael takes beautitiful picture for far away newspapers. 

Not our nice newspaper. Big newspapers. He gives us the for free tickets. That is nice. Good for us.

Niamh and Zoe like the hockey games. 



No comments:

Post a Comment