Sunday 8 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Forty Six

Another too much snow day.

We had a nice sleep in until late. Even me.

My friend Jamie came to my house for a visit. And Professor Jill. That is nice. 

Jamie is a very calm dog. I am calm too. Most of the time. 

Professor Jill and Zita talked all about the nice university. Jamie and I looked out the very little window. By the front door. At the too much snow.

We had the not toasts French toasts for our nice Sunday lunch. Oh well. I do not get the ends of the silly French toasts. Too bad for me. 

Craig and Zita were moving everything all around in the den. Oh dear. 

Maybe they found a not for Poppy sofa. Oh dear. How will I look out my other window? Oh dear. 

It is not a good day for me.

Niamh and Emily and Cara and I went for a nice little walk. That is good.

We are having a little cheese party tonight. 

It is Mister Aidan's birthday. The Mahoney's always have their birthdays at my house. That is good. 

Maybe I will get a special cheese treat. If I am a big help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment