Wednesday 25 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Sixty Five

It is a not so cold day. Just more nasty snow. Oh well. 

I got up very early. Niamh had to go to dance a lot school so early. For a practice dance. Because this is the special dance a lot day. She was very tired. Me too.

Zita and Craig are going to see her on the giant stage. With all the beautiful costumes. And the big red curtain. All the dance a lot friends will be there too. 

I am staying home. To be in charge. Emmet does not get up so early. When I am in charge. He stays in his comfy bed. Because I am guarding everything. 

We had extra toasts today. Before Zita and I had our nice walk. That is good. I had to wear my red keep my feet warm shoes. It is a flappy ears windy day. With nasty sharp snow in your nose. Oh well.

Niamh really likes her practice job. At the beautiful flowers store. That is good. She will get free too old flowers. For our house. Good for us.

Yesterday Emmet told me all about the silly people who put a floor on a wall. A long long time ago. So everybody would think they were important. 

People are silly. Even the way way old people. From way far away. That is why Emmet likes them. Oh well.

Tonight is an everybody eats their tasty dinner at home night. That is good.

Uncle Bill is still hiding way down in springy palms. Because of the way too cold. He will not be so happy when he comes home. 

He will not find his big truck. Because of the way too much snow. Ha.

Niamh was way beautiful in the two special dances at the dance a lot school. Craig said so. 

She came home with Zita and Craig after all the dances were all done. Because she is very tired. She is going to watch old movies. And have a nap. 




No comments:

Post a Comment