Sunday 15 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Fifty Five

It is a way way too cold day.

Zita and I only went for a little little walk this morning. 

Zita had to wear a mask. I had to wear my winter shoes. I could not wear my Scotsman's coat. Because I chewed holes in it. Too bad for me. Oh well.

It is way too cold. My nose get too cold on the inside and I sneeze and sneeze. That is not right. 

I did not watch the movie last night. Because of the not for Poopy sofa. I had a nice nap on the big comfy bed. Instead. Ha.

I do not think the not for Poopy sofa is very nice. Too bad for them.

We had Scotsman's porridge for our Sunday lunch. Oh well. We had big toasts first. That is good. 

Mister Milo came last night to take all the nasty snow away. That is good. Too much snow. Too much way too cold. It is known.

Niamh and Emily and Cara are going to see a movie. That is nice.

Emmet has lots and lots of way interesting stories to write. He has to read all about them first. 

He is downstairs in his comfy bedroom reading his fat books. When he cannot see anymore he comes up to see me. And to make some more Irish tea. 

I have to guard the house today. Everyone is busy. Reading books. 

Zita has to go out in the way too cold. To go to the big stores on the busy street. To get coffee. 

We nearly were all finished the coffee. That is not good. When Craig and Zita do not have coffee they do not make tasty toasts. There would be no toasty bits for me. Oh dear. That is not right.








No comments:

Post a Comment