Thursday 5 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Forty Three

Nice Mister Millo came to our house last night. He moved all the too much snow away. I did not bark at him at all. Good for me.

After dinner I stayed with Zita all by myself. On the comfy bed. To be the best nurse in the world. Craig told me so.

Today her tummy is only a little bit sick. That is good.

We had to get up way early this morning. To go to the make me beautiful store. I do not like going to that store. It is not my house. I like to be in my house. And my gold big car. Or on my nice walks. 

Craig and Zita did not forget all about me. When nice Miss Darby was all done making me beautiful Zita was waiting for me. To take me back to my nice house. And my comfy bed. In the kitchen. Good for me. 

I am a skinny dog now. Oh well. 

I have to wear my Scotsman's coat for my walks so I do not freeze all up like my pond. 

Craig took Emmet to his nice university this afternoon. He left all car lights on. He forgot. He was too busy reading his book. And eating his too many cookies. Then the silver little car would not go anywhere. Oh dear. 

He and Zita had to call the nice men with the make cars go truck. Oh dear. People are silly.

I had a nice walk this afternoon. Not a far walk. Just a short around the corners walk. With my cosy Scotsman's coat on. 

Niamh still has a little headache left. Oh dear. She is dancing tonight. She should not dance. She should be all covered up in her comfy duvet. With me to keep her all toasty warm.

We did not have toasts today. Oh well.






No comments:

Post a Comment