Tuesday 10 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Fifty

I guarded the house for a long time last night. All by myself. I was very brave.

Craig and Zita were looking for a not for Poppy sofa. They did not bring one home. That is good. Only pieces of cloth. I do not know why. 

When Craig and Zita got home the too loud snow takers away were on my other street. Where my corner is. I got lots of treats for being a not too much barking dog. Cheese treats. Ha.

I got two new towels. For when I am a soggy dog. That is good. My old towels had lots of holes. Oh well.

There are lots and lots of the snow takers away machines. And giant trucks. With too many flashing lights. They are a bit scary. Oh dear. They wake me up. That is not nice. It is known.

We had toasts this morning. With jam. That is good.

Zita went to the way too small office. Downtown. I had to stay here to guard Craig and Emmet. Oh well.

Craig is moving all the books around in the den. To make more room for all his books. Soon there will be no room for Craig. Just his books. Ha.

The nice blue sofa is all full of books and boxes. I cannot get up on it. Oh dear. 

Emmet went to his nice university this afternoon. For his class all about the very old people who lived in the old old churches. But there was nobody there. That is not right. Oh dear. 

He came home to read his very big books. And write his new stories. And drink his irish tea. That is good.

There are holes in my Scotsman's coat. Maybe I chewed on it. Oh dear. Zita was a bit sad. Oh dear. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment