Wednesday 4 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Forty Two

It is another too much snow day.

We did not go for our nice walk this morning. Zita has a sick tummy. Oh dear. I will keep her all nice and warm in the comfy bed. It is known.

She had tea. To make her feel all better. If you are Irish you have to drink tea if you are not all right. Or you will not get all better forever. Scotsmen just eat oatmeal cookies. Ha. 

Emmet is still writing all about the way way way old friends of God. Emmet says he does not think all the stories are way true. He says way way way old stories forget a lot of things. Oh well. 

A nice horse got bitten by a nasty animal. Last night. Not on my street. An out in the country street. 

They do not know what kind of animal it was. Too bad for them. I bet it was a wolf. That is what wolves do. Jump out and bite you. At night. Oh dear. 

People should only ride a knight's horse. They are very fierce. And big. They are not afraid of nasty wolves. They would squish the wolf. With their very big steel feet. Emmet told me.

Niamh went to her dance a lot school today. Her nasty headache is nearly all gone. That is good. 

Nice Mister Milo is going to come to our house. And move all the snow out of the way. That is good. 

Early in the morning tomorrow I am going to the make me beautiful store. Oh dear. Nice Miss Darby will make me all beautiful. I do not like being at the make me beautiful store. I just like Miss Darby.  Oh dear. 




No comments:

Post a Comment