Thursday 26 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Sixty Six

We did not get up way too early today. That is good. 

Niamh went to her practice job today. She is going every day. For awhile. Then she goes to dance allot school. 

Her friend from a long time ago has a practice job there too. That is good. Friends are good. I have lots of friends. They come and visit my house. To drink their coffe and eat Irish biscuits.

Craig had a sleep in. I got him all up and awake. Ha.vgood for me. 

We had toasts. Zita had to talk on the telephone to lots and lots of people. From all over. 

Craig took Emmet to his nice university today. So Craig could go and get his too much coffee and cookies from the eat in you car store. Ha. 

Zita and Niamh went to the way special just for toe dance store. To get her new toe dance shoes. Toe dance shoes do not keep your toes warm. Oh well.

Zita and Craig and I watched the television last night. All about the nice man who has a very old church and a nice big black dog. He catches nasty people. Maybe his dog helps. I do not know. I had a nice nap.

Emmet's professor liked his story all about the way old Irish people who lived on the tiny islands. In little stone houses. With no doors. And only talked to God. 

I wonder what they talked about. Maybe all about the fishes. There are lots of fish where they have islands. And noisy birds. Who steal your lunch. It is known. 

Craig is very stubborn about my dinner. I did not starve to death today. Waiting is not a nice for for dogs. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment