Tuesday 17 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Fifty Seven

It was a way too early day.

After Zita and Niamh left the nice warm house. I went back to the big bedroom and went to sleep. Craig was still in bed too. Ha.

It is still a way too cold day. I had to wear my keep my feet warm shoes. When I went on my short little walk. 

My keep my feet warm shoes are red. Just like Niamh's special red toe dance shoes. They are not toe dance shoes. 

Toe dance shoes do not keep your feet all toasty warm and clean. They are just for way beautitiful toe dances. With beautiful costumes. It is known.

We had toasts. Craig ate all his toast. He did not share the last little piece for me. Oh dear. He forgot. He is old. 

You forget things when you are old. Your head gets all full. Oh well. I am not old. 

Zita made another little toast so I could have the little bit. That is good.

Zita is at our house today. She has to call the people all over the place. And talk to them all about how to be a rascal. 

Niamh said she is all better. Craig does not believe her. Oh dear. That is not good. 

Niamh has to teach at the dance a lot place tonight. Until late. 

Emmet does not have to go to his nice university this week. It is the special time when you get to write all the very interesting stories. 

Emmet is writing lots of interesting stories. All about old Russians and way old irish people who invented churches. And lived on little rocks. In the middle of the water. Oh dear. That does not sound so nice. 

I like my house. It is all cosy and comfy. Even the den with the brand new not for Poppy sofa. Oh well.

We went on a little short walk before my dinner. It is not so dark at my dinnertime anymore. That is good.

I always help when Zita makes our nice dinners. I help with the tasty salads. I taste the lettuce to make sure it is all right. I am a big help. It is known.




No comments:

Post a Comment