Friday 27 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Sixty Seven

It is nearly a nice day. I had a little sleep in. Until Craig got up.

We had three toasts today. Ha. 

Craig had to take Niamh to her dance a lot school. The smelly bus got all lost. And could not find Niamh at all at the beautiful flower store. Oh dear.

Craig got Emmet from his nice university. When he was finished. They went to my nice doctor's store. To get my tummy medicine. That is good. 

I had to go for a nice walk. I do not like my red keep my feet warm shoes. It is known. 

I went down to the scary basement. To hide in my friend Emmet's cosy room. His door was closed all tight. He was not there. He was at his nice university. I forgot. Oh dear. 

Then I had to go for my nice walk. I did not want a nice walk. In my red shoes. I do not like all the too much snow. At all.

I had to have a little bath when I got home. I was way dirty. Oh well. 

When I was finished I went outside. In my side yard. I turned in to a Poppyscicle. Oh dear. I had to stay in the kitchen for a long time. I had to melt. All away. Oh dear. 

Craig stayed with me. To read his book. On the flat computer. He has not found his treasure. Just dead people. Oh well. 

Craig's hockey team won again last night. Everyone was surprised. Ha 

Emmet and Chris and Sava went out to get ice cream. At the big museum full of giant tanks. That is silly. It is the way too cold time. Not way too hot eat ice cream time. It is known. People are silly. 

Emmet likes that museum. Museums have lots of way old things in them. Maybe Craig and Uncle Bill will go there. Ha. 

Craig is way stubborn. When I ring my go outside bell he makes me go outside. Sometimes I ring it just to see who is listening. And I have to go out. That is not nice. Sometimes it is way too cold outside. 


No comments:

Post a Comment