Monday 16 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Fifty Six

It is only a too cold day. Not a way too cold day. 

Zita and I went for a nice little walk. I had to wear my too cold because it is winter shoes.

My friend Niamh has another nasty headache. She stayed in her cosy bed. It is a no school day. Good for her. 

Sometimes I kept her company. She is watching the television on her band new just for her phone. That is silly.

Emmet is writing all about the way old Gods who thought they were mountains. That is silly.

Last night Craig and Zita were watching a movie all about a nice man who catches nasty people. He has his own very nice church. In way far away England. 

A lady married another man. She did not marry the nice man. She gave the nice man a dog instead. It is a black dog. Just like me. 

The dog will help him catch the nasty people. Dogs are good at being big helps. That is good. 

Better than a lady who would not marry you. It is known.

I do not go in the den. Because of the not for Poppy sofa. It makes me a sad dog. Oh dear.

Zita has to get a new picture made. For a new little blue book for going to way far away places. If you do not have a little blue book you can not come home. Too bad for you. 

Emmet and Niamh need new little blue books too. 

Dogs do not need little blue books. Because everybody wants dogs to come home. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment