Monday 23 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Sixty Three

It is a way too cold day. Again. I did not go for a nice walk. I stayed in my nice warm house. On my comfy bed. In the kitchen.  

Zita talked to other ladies all around country. Because they have a big meeting for all the new ladies who got elected. 

We had nice toasts today. Just one toasts. Oh well.

I had just a little walk at my lunch time. When it was not so much way too cold. There were no other nice dogs going for walks. Not even Jamie. Jamie likes the way too cold. 

Emmet is writing writing his long very interesting stories all about the way old Gods. 

Tonight is Emmet's stay until late night at his nice university night. To listen to interesting stories about the way old Russians. And their very dangers trains. Oh dear. I would not like those trains. 

Mister Paul goes on trains in way far away Spain. All the time. And to go to his cousins beautiful real big castle in France. Oh dear. 

The castle does not have a nice dog to guard it. That is not right. Castles should have dogs to keep the ghost away. Dogs are not scared of ghosts. Ha. It is known. 

Niamh has to teach dance a lot tonight. Until late. In the way too cold.

Tonight there is only Zita and Craig and me for our tasty dinner. Oh well. 

Craig did not read his book. He was too busy moving the other books all around. I do not know why. And more old make music machines. People are silly. He has too many. They live in the basement. On the big scary shelves in the very full of stuff room. 

The old sofa is downstairs now. With all brand new insides. It is a for Poppy sofa. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment