Thursday 19 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Fifty Nine

It is a way too windy day. It makes the cold way too cold for a nice walk.

Craig and Zita had their coffees. Then we had our toasts. With lots of jam today. That is good.

Niamh is going to have the practice job at the beautiful flowers store. It is on the busy street. Maybe I can go and visit her. I have been it the store before. It is full full of smells. Good for me.

Craig is still a way old Roman. He has not found any treasure yet. Ha.

Craig's hockey team won last night. Ha.

Emmet is writing another very interesting story. For his nice university. 

He ate all the tasty croissants. Last night. Not just the chocolate croissants. Oh well.

Writing makes you all hungry he said. Ha.

Zita and I went for a little walk at lunchtime. It is still way way cold. I wore my red keep me warm shoes. 

I have to get a new Scotsman's coat. I can not wear a coat with big holes in it. Zita said so. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Niamh has dance a lot until late tonight. I will have to wait up for her. 

The very scary story all about the way old Vikings is on the television tonight. Craig's friend helps make the scary story. She is very brave. It is known. 

Her nice university is in way far away Ireland. 

Zita and Craig and Emmet and Niamh went there for a visit. It is a way way way old university. It is full of way old books. Maybe Emmet will go there. Someday. When he is old too. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment