Monday 2 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Forty

We had to get up early today. Niamh had a special dance practice today. 

Niamh's phone will not be a phone. It is just all dark. Oh dear. That is not right.

We will take it to the telephone store. Oh dear. Zita will have to talk to the phone company. They are not good listeners. It is known. Oh dear. 

It is a way nasty day. Way too cold. And all blowy hard sharp snow. It is the hurt your eyes kind of nasty snow.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. We went to my favourite walk all across the other pond place. Just like we used too. Before my hurt leg. 

I was way happy. Even in the blowy snow. We saw our beautiful trees. They do not have any leaves. Because it is the snowy winter. Good for us. I walked in the way way deep snow. I was a soggy dog when I got home. Oh well.

Poor Niamh got sick and had to come home from her dance a lot school. She has a way bad headache. Zita took her to see her nice doctor. This morning. 

Craig and I watched out the watching window. We waited for Zita and Niamh to come home. From the doctor. Zita went and brought her home to her comfy bed. 

I can not get up on her comfy bed. Because of the headache. Oh dear. She does not have her nice phone. She is way sad. Oh dear. I cannot fix her phone. I do not know about phones. Just people. Too bad for us.

Emmet is writing all about way way old Irish kings. Old Irish kings had to stay all at home. Or they could not be kings. That is silly. I would not like to be a king. I am just happy being Miss Poppy. It is known.

Zita says the telephone people are bad listeners. She hung up the phone on them. Oh dear. No treats for them. It is known.



No comments:

Post a Comment