Saturday 21 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Sixty One

It is not so cold today. It is another way too much snow day. Oh dear.

Zita and I went for a nice long walk. To the street just beside the cannal. There is no water in the cannal. Just people skating on the bottom. 

It is the street where the lady who leaves me the special treats lives. There were treats for me in the old wooden box. Good for me.

We went to the second pond too. We walked all over the pond. We saw our favourite trees. It was a way good walk.

I was very snowy when we got home. I had to stay in the kitchen for a while. Until I was all dry. Craig stayed in the kitchen and made me my peanut butter treats. Ha.

Niamh is at her dance a lot place today. She forgot her beautiful costume. Zita had to drive in the way too much snow and bring her costume. Oh well.

Last night Zita and Craig made a new little table for the den. It took them a long long time. I had a nap. 

Niamh said it looked as if they just plunked it there. Oh well. That is not true. They moved it all around first. I saw them. From the big bed room. On my comfy duvet. 

They got a brand new light. For reading very interesting books at night. It is very long. And shiny. 

Zita went to her friends house. To make things with the noisy sewing machines. Zita is going to make a beautiful cover for the special just for your feet sofa. So it looks just the same as the not for Poppy sofa. 

Emmet is not writing interesting stories today. He is playing with all his friends from far far away. 

Craig is just moving more books in the den. I do not know why. 






No comments:

Post a Comment