Saturday 14 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Fifty Four

Oh dear. Oh dear. I was right. The big box was the not for Poppy new nice sofa. Oh dear.

Craig and Zita took my nice old sofa all apart. They put it downstairs in the basement. I can only get up on it in the scary basement. That is not right.

When they made the new sofa they put my nice rug all upside down. That is not right. I tried to tell everybody it was not right. Nobody listened. Oh dear. 

I tried to make it all right. All by myself. I got in trouble. 

Zita said I was not a big help. Oh dear. Oh dear. I was a sad dog. 

I went and stayed on my own bed in the kitchen. My bed was still right. That is good. I got hugs from my friend Emmet. That is good.

It is the special I love you forever day. It is not a good day for me. I got nice hugs. Oh well. 

The new sofa is very cosy. Emmet told me. Too bad for me. 

There is another litte sofa just for your feet.  It is not for Poppy too. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Zita and I had a nice walk this afternoon. That is good. 

We had more too much snow again today. Too much snow is not nice. The go fast chair cannot go fast in the too much snow. It just get all stuck. 

Zita and Craig and I are going to watch a movie tonight. It is a nice movie. Zita will sit on the brand new comfy sofa. Not me. That is not right. Too bad for me. 

Maybe we will have popcorn. I like popcorn. 




No comments:

Post a Comment