Tuesday 24 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Sixty Four

We had a very busy day. It is still a way too cold day. 

On our nice walk we saw two cars all hit together. On Doctor Susan's street. Doctor Susan is still sick. Zita brought her nice things to drink to make her all better. That is good.

Niamh started her practice job at the beautiful flower store. 

Zita drove her to the dance a lot school first. To practice for her special dance day tomorrow.

Craig drove her back to school. I helped move the gold big car.

Emmet went to his way interesting class all about the people who built the way way old churches. 

There are lots of them in way far away Ireland. They are all fallen down onto the ground. Emmet told me. He saw lots of them on his visits. 

Some of the castles are all fallen down too. The ones who did not have big fierce dogs to guard them. It is known. 

Craig and Zita are going to the special dance a lot day at my friend Niamh's school tomorrow. 

I will stay here to guard Emmet. He will be all asleep. In his cosy bed. Ha.

I had to wait and wait until my dinner time for my dinner. I almost starved into a nothing dog. I asked and asked for my dinner. I do not like the word Waiting. It is known.

I had to go on a walk before I could have my tasty dinner. I had to wear my red keep my feet warm shoes. Oh well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment