Thursday 12 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Fifty Two

Another too much snow day. Oh dear.

Zita and I did not go for a nice walk today. Because of the too much snow.

I got treats today. The nice men brought our big piles of newspapers to our house. I remembered them. I nearly did not bark at all. They have a very big truck. 

They told Zita it is hard to drive the big truck in the too much snow. Oh dear. I was a big help. Zita told me. 

My friend Garry came to my house. To get lots and lots of our nice newspapers. To give to all his friends. 

My cousin Maddie lives in Garry's house. Maddie is a very big dog. Bigger than even me. 

Craig drove Emmet to his nice university. So he could have his coffee and cookies from the give it to you in the car store. That is silly. 

Mister Milo came to take away all the snow. I did not bark at him. More treats for me. Ha.

We got a letter from our friend Mister Paul. He is in way far away Spain. Looking at very interesting things. And eating at table sheet restaurents. 

He is going on the trains. Oh dear. Maybe they will fall over too. I do not go on trains. Just the gold big car. 

It is toe dance until late tonight for Niamh. She does not have to go to school tomorrow. It is a special holiday. That is good. 

She made cookies last night. My friend Zoe came right over. Way fast. To help her eat them.

Zita and Doctor Susan brought in two giant boxes last night. Doctor Susan has a way big car. To carry big boxes. 

I do not know what is in the boxes. Maybe it is the not for Poppy brand new sofa. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment