Wednesday 11 February 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Fifty One

Zita and I had a nice walk this morning. We went to the brand new bank. On the way busy street.

I got a giant treat. Just for me. Because I am a good visitor dog. Good for me.

Last night I got a treat from the nice lady who leaves me treats. In the little box. For scaring the squirrels away from her house. That is nice. I hate squirrels.

We had big toasts today. When we got home. That is good.

Emmet had to go to the dentist today. He is a nice dentist. Emmet told me. 

I helped move the gold big car a lot today. Good for me.

I went on a nice walk this afternoon. With Zita. I had to wear my winter shoes. Because of the too much salt. And sharp stones. That hurt poor dogs feet. 

I am not a good shoes on walker. Oh well.

My special Poppy door in the kitchen fell over. On Zita and me. It scared Zita. Oh dear. And me too. Afterwards we were very brave. We put back up. Good for us.

Tonight is an everyone at home for dinner night. That is good. 

We are having tacos for dinner. That is good. I like the tacos. Things always fall when we have tacos. Ha. 

Zita and Doctor Susan and going out tonight. I do not know where. I will stay here and guard everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment