Sunday 24 November 2013

Day Four Hundred and Ninety Five

It is a way cold day. I only had a short walk this morning. Zita had her big way warm no fingers gloves on. And her big fluffy coat. I did not wear my way too cold coat today. It was only way cold. Not way too cold. It is known.

Last night we had a little cheese party. Then I was a big help. I went in the car to get Niamh at her dance friend's house. No lions. Ha.

The little make the sidewalks clean machines came for a visit. They are very loud. They do not scare me. 

We only threw my green ball a bit today. Too cold for Craig. He is afraid he will be frozen. Too bad for him.

Niamh and Emmet did not get up until lunch. Ha. No toasts for them. Ha.

Zita was at her university all day. I was in charge again. That is good. I helped Niamh with her study for a test time. I am a big help.

Zita and I drove Niamh to dance tonight. Then we went for our very cold walk. We met Jamie on our walk. Jamie thought it was way cold too. Jamie's family lives way up north with St. Santa. She knows all about the cold.  

Craig has to watch his team tonight. It is the last football game for his team. Way out where he was born. It is even colder there. Oh well 

No comments:

Post a Comment