Tuesday 26 November 2013

Day Four Hundred and Ninety Seven

We did not have way too much snow last night. It was too too cold. It was so cold I  went in the car to take Niamh to her toe dance practice. And to bring her home. I got two cars rides. Ha. 

Zita said I was the perfect dog. Most of the time. That is true.

The little flat computer says it is going to snow way too much tonight. Ha. It was wrong last night. So there.

I had to have a little bath today. The men put salt on my sidewalks and it hurts my feet. Oh well.  

I went to the hardware store. We went in the car again. I was nearly good. That is the store where nice dogs get treats. I got a treat. We had to get a way big shovel for all the snow. 

Niamh hopes there will be way too much snow tomorrow and the schools will not be able to open their big doors. And she can stay home and play with me. That is good. 

When there is too much snow Craig does not throw my green ball very much. He will get stuck in the snow. And turn into a Craigsicle. Ha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment