Tuesday 19 November 2013

Day Four Hundred and Ninety

Everyone had to go out today. So I guarded the house. All morning. I did a very good job. I got peanut butter treats.

It is cold today. We had snows last night. I caught lots of them. They are very hard to catch. The wind blows them away. 

They were all gone this morning. Oh well. I had a nice way long walk anyway. That was good.

Tonight is Niamh's dance until late night. Maybe I will get to go in the car to get her. And keep her safe from giant raccoons. Or lions. 

Niamh wore her keep her ears warm hat today. It is not as nice as Emmet's. It does not have ears like me. It is known.

I had a early walk this afternoon. When we still could see the sun. And it was not way too cold. 

I only like the it's a bit cold out. Not when its way too cold out. Not the snow makes way too much noise cold. It is known.




No comments:

Post a Comment