Wednesday 27 November 2013

Day Four Hundred and Ninety Eight

The flat computer was right. Way too much snow. Way way too much snow. 

Niamh's school was closed. Emmet's university too. 

We had to get up way early. To shovel all the snow away. I wanted to help. I am a big help. I could not help. I got a bit upset. And barked too much. I had to go to the kitchen and sit. Oh well. 

Later I went out on my patio and watched. That was a big help Zita said. I dug a tunnel in the big pile of snow Zita and Niamh made. Then I had to go in the house. I was too soggy. Oh well

Uncle Bill called. He is going away down south where they cannot have snow. It is the rule. He is going to miss the snow he said. Craig did not believe him. Me either.  Uncle Bill makes Craig laugh. Laughing is good. It is like tail wagging. It is known.

Zita's new university is still open. She has her late class tonight. Craig has to make dinner.  Nobody wants his porridge. He will be sad. Ha.

Niamh has a job tonight. Taking care of a little girl. We go by her house on our morning walks. They just stated to live here. Her daddy is very funny. I do not know if she has a nice dog.  Everybody should have a nice dog. Not a nasty black dog with a white tail. It is known.

No more more lions until the flowers come back. Lions hate the snow. Wolves come in the winter. Oh dear. I will have to watch out my watching window a lot. Wolves are very dangerous. They come out at night. 

Night time is way too dangerous. That is why I go in the gold big car when we get Niamh at dance. To protect everybody. It is known.



No comments:

Post a Comment