Saturday 23 November 2013

Day Four Hundred and Ninety Four

I had a nice walk. It is cold. 

This morning my neighbour Maggie chased all the nasty squirrels away. Her leg is all better. Maggie hates squirrels.

We had a little snow storm.  I made big marks in the snow. I had to get my feet all dried up. Oh well.

I am in charge. Zita is at the university all day.  I had a nice nap on my cosy duvet. 

Craig and Emmet were in the den watching all about their favourite Doctor. I do not know why. My Dr. Smith does not go on the television. He is too busy making dogs all better.  That is what doctors are for. Not being on the television. Silly people.

Niamh is at her all day dance. She is practising for her special dance night. With the giant nasty mice. 

Emmet tried to go on his thinking walks. It was too cold. He had Irish tea instead.

I am still in charge. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment