Thursday 28 November 2013

Day Four Hundred and Ninety Nine

A very busy day. Not way too cold. Just cold. We had a nice long walk this morning.

Then I helped Zita with her university writing. And I watched the way big machines move all the snow on my road. There are very loud too. And the little machines that drive up and down my sidewalk. They are loud too. Oh well. 

Craig helped me watch. That is good. He is a big help when the big noisy machine come on my street.  

Then he went into the den to be a Scotsman detective again. No porridge today. Ha.

This afternoon I guarded the house. Zita went to her university. Craig took Emmet to his university. Peanut butter treats for me. Ha 

Niamh's dance at school friends went to a special toe dance. In a theatre. With comfy seats.  All the dancers pretended they were fish. That is silly. 

Niamh does not like fish. I do not know any fish. I know fish do not have legs. They cannot dance. Too bad for them. Ha.

I had an early walk today. We do not like walking when there is no sunshine. Too cold. And there might be wolves hiding behind things.  It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment