Friday 22 November 2013

Day Four Hundred and Ninety Three

We had a bit of a soggy day. I had to have a little bath. Oh well.

Zita went of to her university and Emmet went to his university. Craig and I had our toasts.

I helped Craig read. He is a Scotsman again. With a sword. Craig eats way too much porridge. It is known. 

The blue sofa is not a cosy as my duvet. Oh well. 

Jessie got the dragon in Niamh's computer to be a good listener. That is good. 

I am a good listener. Except when I forget.  Oh well.

Nobody came to visit today. It was a nice quiet day. 

Emmet is wearing his smell good leather jacket. It must be cold at the university. 

Zita went to the store and got me green beans. All the beans in my garden are gone. Oh well.

Zita has to go to her new university all day tomorrow and the next tomorrow too. I will be in charge. Ha.

No one will listen to me. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment