Saturday 16 November 2013

Day Four Hundred and Eighty Seven

It is Saturday. Saturday is a quiet day.

Last night Zita's lady friends came here after going out. They had a little cheese party. Nothing dropped. Oh well.

It is Niamh's day to dance all day.  

Zita and I took Craig to his breakfast store. And then we had a nice walk. Everybody told us it was a beautiful day for a walk. We always see nice people on our walks. They were right. It was a very nice day.

Emmet went on a long walk to see all the beautiful trees in his favourite park. The one near where all the nice cows live. Where I do not go. It is a bit far away. 

My friend Jamie came over for a nice visit. We could not find any squirrels. Oh well. 

This afternoon Zita and Craig put up the all the little lights in my patio trees. We are getting ready for winter. And Christmas. With all the little lights on we know that St. Santa can find us. Even way late at night. It is known. 

I wanted to help. I could not. Oh well. it is hard being a dog who just wants to help. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment