Thursday 7 November 2013

Day Four Hundred and Seventy Eight.

It is newspaper day. The machine that makes all the newspaper will not work. Oh dear.  

Everyone is waiting.

 I had a nice walk with Jamie this morning. Then I helped Zita with all her writing. On my cosy duvet.

Craig threw my green ball. Not so much today. He said that his too sore arm needed a little rest.  That is good. He did not forget how to throw my green ball.

Uncle Bill came over for tea and cookies. And to make Emmet and Zita laugh. He is a funny man.

His phone sounds like his noisy motorcycle. That is silly. Oh well

Niamh and I went for my before dinner walk. Zita had to fix her toe dance shoes. With pretty ribbons.

It is after my dinner and no papers are here yet. Oh dear.

Zita said I was a very pretty dog. It is true. And very fierce. Most of the time. Especially when I have my blue bone. Ha.  

The nice men with the way way big truck brought our papers. I only barked a bit. They said I was a very polite dog. They are right.  

Mr. Tony is going to send us pizza from his pizza store.  I cannot have pizza.   Oh well.




No comments:

Post a Comment