Wednesday 13 November 2013

Day Four Hundred and Eighty Four

It was our everybody get up very early day.  It is a confusing day. I do not like confusing.  

We do not go for our nice walk when we get up. When we get up everybody has to go away to all their schools. I stay here to guard the house.

When Zita comes home then we have our walk. It is a way late walk. 

Today was very cold. Zita had her long coat and her warm gloves on. I did not wear my cosy coat.

Her gold big car was away getting its do not get stuck tires. We went and got the car from the car store this afternoon on our walk. It was not a very good walk.

I pulled way too much Zita said. Oh dear. I do not know why I was not a good listener today.  Maybe it was too windy. Oh well. 

Later Emmet and Chris and Sava will come to my house from their university to play games in Emmet's cosy room. With all the comfy leather chairs. And all the computers. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment