Monday 25 November 2013

Day Four Hundred and Ninety Six

We had a quiet day. It is way too cold. 

Zita got my way too cold coat out for me. It is a nice cosy warm coat.  It is made of Scotsman cloth. 

Craig says I look like a Scotsman dog. That is not good. Maybe I will have to eat porridge like Craig. I am not a Scotsman dog. I am a Flanders dog. We do not have to eat porridge. It is known.  We eat green beans. Ha.

Zita says we are going to have way too much snow tonight. I only like a little bit of snow. Way too much snow gets me way too cold and soggy. Oh well.

Niamh is going to her late at night toe dance practice. If there is way too much snow my friends Zorro and Jamie can get her. They like lots and lots of snow. 

Craig is still a Scotsman. He is a lady who writes stories for her newspaper on a cold island.  There are dead people on the island. She does not know why. Either do I. There no dogs in this story Craig said. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment