Sunday 10 November 2013

Day Four Hundred and Eighty One

We had Chinese dinner last night. From the way good Chinese food store. Everybody dropped lots and lots. St. Newton was here to help me. It is known.

All the snow is gone. Just cold rain. I was a soggy dog again. And cold. The squirrels did not freeze. Oh well. 

Zita is gone to her all day at her new university. Her new university is a friend of St. Newton. 

Niamh did not get up until way late. The same time as Emmet. Ha. Craig and I were awake for a long long time before them. Outside throwing my green ball. Ha.

Niamh made peanut butter cookies for everybody after she got up. I got some. That is good.

Emmet and Sava remembered what day they had to go to the way loud movie. It was today. They are silly. It is known.

I stayed home to guard Craig. And catch my green ball. 

Tomorrow is the sad day when we remember all the people who died in the way long ago wars. It is allways a sad day.  

There is a nice statue for all the soldier dogs who helped. Some of them died too. It is always a sad day. It is known.

Old Colonel George was in a long ago war. Craig's father flew in big airplanes in another long ago war. They did not die. Their friends did. That is why it is a sad day.

More Chinese food tonight. Ha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment