Tuesday 12 November 2013

Day Four Hundred and Eighty Three

It is not rainy today. That is good. I do not like the rain so much.  I like windy days. That make my ears fly.

We had a nice walk. Then I had to get Niamh up. She would be late for school without me. It is known. She does not wake up very well. I have to jump on to her new big comfy bed. Or she will go back to all asleep. Oh well. 

I do not like the word later. Or waiting. Craig is way too busy being the French policeman with the nice dog. That dog does not have to wait for someone to throw its green ball.

To much coffee. Too much reading. Too much waiting. Oh well. 

We used the noisy make the floors clean machine today.  I had a nice nap.  

There was a very big truck on my corner.  The men were climbing the trees. I told Jamie they were looking for the nasty squirrels. We hope so. Ha.  

Zita is taking her gold big car to Mr. Paul's store to get her do not get stuck in the snow tires put on. They are the tires made by the funny fat man. People are silly.  It is known.

I wait at my window for my people to come home. When they are out. 

I get Craig to watch with me. In case I see a lion. And we need to get the way big cannon from under Emmet's bed. Craig made it for him when he was not so big as now.

No comments:

Post a Comment