Monday 11 November 2013

Day Four Hundred and Eighty Two

More Chinese dinner last night. Ha.

We had a cold wet walk this morning. Oh well. A soggy everybody day.

It is the remember all the people who were in all the old wars day. It is very sad day. Niamh and I watched all the very old soldiers on our television in the den. We sat on the blue sofa. That is good.

They had a parade. And they had lots of bagpipes. And big drums. And cold legs. They were wearing their kilts. That is why scots people have to eat porridge all the time. To keep warm. It is known. 

Craig said that there were lots of Bouviers in the way old war. They were a big help. They pulled little wagons for the hurt soldiers. That was very brave. 

I am very brave too. Except for big rolling garbage cans. I have to be big help and very brave to guard my family. It is my job.

Emmet walked home from his university. He was soggy too. 

Zita and I went to the hardware store where they give nice dogs treats. That is good. 

When we walked home there was way too much rain. We were all too soggy. Zita had to put on new clothes. I did not have to do that. I am a dog. 

Tonight is Niamh's dance late at night day. I will help to drive her home. Even if it is way dark outside. With lions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment