Sunday 17 November 2013

Day Four Hundred and Eighty Eight

We had a nice late day. Because it is Sunday. We have quiet Sundays. And late breakfasts with pancakes and bacon. I do not eat bacon. I eat the ends of Craig's toasts. 

This morning Zita put all the old leafs in big bags. I could not help. I wanted to. I always make a big mess of the leafs.  Oh well. 

Everybody is doing their school work. Except Craig. Craig is in the den watching the football game. Maybe his team will win. He will be surprised. It is known. 

It is raining this afternoon. We will all be soggy. Except Craig. He thinks he will melt in the rain. He is wrong. People are silly. Oh well. 

I had a short walk. Then I had to get into the bath. I was soggy and a bit dirty. Oh well.  

Emmet had a bath too. He was not soggy. Just dirty.




No comments:

Post a Comment