Saturday 2 November 2013

Day Four Hundred and Seventy Three

It was a nice quiet day.

Zita was at the new university helping people pay attention. All day.

Saturday is Niamh's dance all day day. She forgot to wake up. She was almost late. Silly Niamh. I had to jump on her bed to get her up. Ha.

Craig and I played throw my green ball a lot today.

After I go away to the make me beautiful store I do not like to be way far way from my people. In case they forgot who I am.  People forget sometimes. It is known. 

Craig made marks on Emmet's story all about the old war where all the poor horses went to the wrong place. Where the other side had big cannons. That is not fair. A silly war. 

It is cold out today. Emmet had to wear his warm ears hat. I was not cold. Except my bottom. Oh well.

I had a big nap in Niamh's room. It is a soft room. Lots of soft clothes on the floor. It is a good place for a nice nap. Craig says it is a messy room. That is not true. It is a nice soft room for nice warm naps. It is known. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment