Thursday 14 November 2013

Day Four Hundred and Eighty Five

I had a very busy day. We had a nice walk in the morning. Not way too much pulling. That is good.

Everybody had to go all different places today. I guarded the house. With my peanut butter treats.

Zita had a meeting to go to tonight. I could not go. She took her gold big car. Lions are afraid of gold cars. It is known.

Craig and Emmet made dinner. I got some beans.

Craig forgot the recipe for dinner. Too bad for them. They will starve. Or have to eat peanut-butter sandwiches. Ha. 

My dinner was all right. There is no recipe to forget. That is good. 

Niamh had to go toe dancing tonight.  She has to practice a lot. She is going to be in the special all toe dancing night. She has a way beautiful costume. I have not seen it. She told me.


No comments:

Post a Comment