Monday 18 November 2013

Day Four Hundred and Eighty Nine

We have all the wind there is today.  All the old leafs have blown away. My trees make lots of noise in the wind. My ears flap when I run. It is a way good day for dogs.

Everyone is writing lots. I am helping Zita.  Because my comfy duvet is on the big bed. 

Craig is in the den. He is a prince with a sword and a nasty father. That is not nice. Fathers are nice. They tell stories. And keep you safe and happy.  

He should read different books. Nice books where nasty people do not shoot brave dogs.  It is known.

Emmet is downstairs writing all about old kings and the even way older Gods.  Maybe uncle Bill knew them. He is old too.

Emmet will go out for his long walk. He goes everyday. He thinks about all the way old things he writes all about on his walks. He wears his keep his ears warm hat. The hat has ears just like mine. It is a good hat. I do not have a hat. I have nice furry ears.

He better be careful. The wind will blow him all the way to way far away. He is too skinny. Because he does not eat as much as me Zita says. It is true. Niamh eats more than Emmet. It is known.

Niamh has to go to get her dance a lot picture made. Not by Mr. Bill. That is too bad. Mr. Bill makes the best pictures. It is known. He made my picture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment