Saturday 13 July 2013

Day Three Hundred and Sixty One

Still not soon. Soon is not very soon.

It is nice out today. Emmet and I went for a nice walk. 

We played throw my Red Ball a lot. We sat on my patio this morning. I did not break any more flower pots. That is good.

I saw the pictures from way far away. In Ireland.  Horses are way too big. No swords. Oh well.

Emmet says I am part irish wolfhound from a long time ago. I cannot bark Irish. I tried. I only bark dog. Oh well. That is way I cannot go to away far away.  It is known. Too bad for me.

I will stay here and take care of Craig and Emmet. They will take care of me.  That is good.

Craig's mother called and told him to go to a restraint with vegetables tonight or he will get scurvy. Ha.

I knew he would get in trouble. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment