Tuesday 23 July 2013

Day Three Hundred and Seventy One

We had a very nice morning. We were on the patio all morning. I watched everybody.

We were out on my patio last night too. It is very quiet at night. And dark. Raccoons come out at night. I did not see any. That is good.

I do not like flies. They are very silly.  I chase them. They do not care.

I saw Jamie today. Jamie is a very quiet dog. Not like me. Oh well.

Squirrels stole all the treats from the nice lady's treat box. I hate squirrels.

Craig had to take his red chair all apart. To fix it. He had to use tools from the big big box in the front hall. He fixed it. He had extra parts for it. That is good.

I do not like it when Craig is not in the red chair. It is not right. I am happy when things are nice and right.

Emmet said there is a new baby. He will be a king. Emmet said the baby does not have a name yet. Names are important for Kings Emmet says.

I hope he has a nice dog with a nice name. Like mine. I have a very nice name. Miss Poppy Taylor. That is a good name. I would share it. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment