Sunday 7 July 2013

Day Three Hundred and Fifty Five

I went for a nice walk with Emmet. No raccoons. Lots of squirrels. I got down all ready to pounce on them. They all ran away.  Oh well. We came home. Emmet went back to bed. Emmet does not like the morning.

Craig watched his cars racing for a very long time. He drank his coffee for a very long time. I was almost fast asleep before he came out and threw my Red Ball.  

We went out to my patio after. Then Jamie's lady came over. Jamie was a home keeping Zorro company. Zorro is getting better. She can not go for long walks. Or chase the squirrels. Poor Zorro.

They talked and talked. My Red Ball was too far away for me to play with. Nobody noticed. Oh well.

It was all rainy this afternoon. We only threw my Red Ball a little. Craig is afraid of the rain. Ha. I am not. Ha. 

Emmet and I came back all soggy. Oh well.

Craig and Emmet talked to Mr. Tony and he is bringing pizza over for dinner.  I do not like pizza. 

Nothing drops on the floor when they all have pizza.

There is some very loud thunder. I am not scared. I like to lay on my comfy duvet. Thunder can not get you when you have a comfy duvet. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment