Saturday 6 July 2013

Day Three Hundred and Fifty Four

It was very hot today.  Emmet got up early and we went for a nice walk. He did not get lost. That is good.

He came home and went back to bed. Ha.

Craig and I sat on the patio. When it got too hot we came in and had a drink. Uncle Bill drove his motorcycle to my house for a visit and a nice drink of water.

Sometimes I forget Zita and Niamh are gone to way far away. When the gate opens I think it is them and run to to the door. It is only Uncle Bill or Paul. Oh well.

Craig went out in the too hot and got food. He got two kinds of cookies and croissants. Ha. I knew that.

They will be in trouble. Not me.

If Craig had taken in the car me we could have got lettuce and carrots and lots and lots of smelly cheeses at Mr. Nicastro's store. It is known.

Emmet and Craig and Paul are going out for dinner where Craig's mother lives. I will guard the house. And get treats.

At night when I sleep on the big bed I go up to where Zita sleeps. So Craig will not be scared.  He says I do not smell as nice as Zita.

That is not very nice. I smell just right. Too bad for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment