Monday 15 July 2013

Day Three Hundred and Sixty Three

Way way too hot today.

Emmet and I went for a nice walk.

Then a big part of a tree hit me on my head. The Squirrels tried to kill me. I barked and barked. They stayed in the trees. Nasty Squirrels.

They knew that Maggie and Ollie are at their lake house. And poor Zorro has a sore leg and cannot chase Squirrels. Only me to protect us all.

The tree was not too big. I am fine. Silly Squirrels. I will get them. It is known.

Craig and Emmet and Uncle Bill went to a loud movie. I stayed here to guard the house. It is nice and cool in my house. My bed is very comfy.

Craig said soon is very close. Ha.

I worry about Zita and Niamh in way far away. With big horses. They are Irish horses. They will not understand Zita and Niamh.

Zita and Niamh should have stayed here with me. Here is not far away at all. Oh well.

Craig will throw my Red Ball even when it is way too hot. That is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment