Sunday 28 July 2013

Day Three Hundred and Seventy Six

Everyone slept in today. We had a nice long sleep. Except for Craig. He watched the noisy car race. Silly Craig.

We went out on my patio for a long time. My friend Abby came for a visit. Abby is big like me. 

She went to the make me beautiful store. Now she is skinny too. But not way too hot any more.

Last night another of my friends came for a visit. Everybody wants to sit on my patio. It is a very interesting spot.  I can watch everybody. They do not see me. Ha. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh went out with Craig's mother for dinner.  I stayed to guard the house from lions and raccoons.  

Emmet said that there are water buffalo in my pond. That is wrong. There are too many ducks. There is no room. Ha. Silly Emmet.

Maggie and Ollie are at their lake house. It is all up to me to guard the houses. It is known.

I am going for a late walk. I will see the ducks.

They forgot about my bath. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment