Saturday 27 July 2013

Day Three Hundred and Seventy Five

I had a nice morning.

Now they said I have to have a bath. That is not nice. I am not way too smelly. Oh well. I will shake and make them all soggy too. Ha.

Niamh and Emily and Cara spent all last night cooking chocolate. They are very messy. I could not have any. It would make me sick.  Oh well.

Craig and Zita went to a nice not so very loud concert. A nice lady sang about Summertime. It was beautiful Zita said. That is good. It is summertime. If you sang about summertime in winter it would make people sad. 

They had a nice time because everyone was way older than Craig. He is wrong. Only Uncle Bill is that old. Ha.

When they came home they had toast and jam. Craig gave me the last little pieces. That is good.

I went down stairs to guard Emmet. He has a cosy room. And nice pillows. I stayed there and had a little nap. I can still guard my house even when I am a bit asleep. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment