Thursday 25 July 2013

Day Three Hundred and Seventy Three

I had a nice quiet day. 

Zita's car came back. It does not make a funny noise any more. I helped Zita take our car to the fix my car store. 

We walked home with Craig. It was very dark. They needed me in case there were lions hiding in the bushes.

We had a nice walk. I was nearly perfect. I got ice cube treats.

In the summer Emmet has to drink ice tea. Not so much Irish tea. They do not have ice tea in Ireland. That worries Emmet. Silly Emmet. 

I get to drink water from a tall fountain on my walks to the other pond. Where the ducks live. That is good.

Craig is a one leg detective now.  I had a nice nap in the den. On the blue comfy sofa. I can get on the comfy sofa in the den. 

Not on anything in the living room. Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment