Thursday 4 July 2013

Day Three Hundred and Fifty Two

Zita and Niamh have gone to away far away again. Craig says they will be back soon.

I do not know when soon is. I am not very good about times.  Oh well.

I do not like when people leave the house with big bags. It means they will not be here when I wake up in the morning.

It confuses me. I do not like it. Who will make my bed all comfy? I will have to take Emmet on my walks.  He will get lost.  Oh dear.

Craig and Emmet will not listen to me. Zita told them to. They will not. It is known. They are not good listeners.

They will forget to eat their dinners.  Craig will only eat peanut butter sandwiches. They will starve. Ha.

They will get in trouble. It will be their fault.

They will go to the store and only buy cookies and croissants. They will forget to buy me carrots and lettuce. I will get scurvy. Like the people in Craig's Viking books.

Oh dear.

I hope soon is very soon. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment