Friday 5 July 2013

Day Three Hundred and Fifty Three

I am a bit sad. There are not enough people in my house. The very big bed was nearly empty. Only Craig was in it. That is not nice.

Emmet and I went on a walk. It is way too hot. We had a short walk. We came home and I had ice cube treats.

Craig and I sat on the patio. We watched everybody. It was too hot. We came in.

Nobody dancing here today. It is too quiet.

Emmet and Chris and Sava went to eat hamburgers and chips. They saw a not too loud movie. It had lots of horses in it. Horses are very big.

Emmet said it was a very good movie. He said he and Craig and Uncle Bill should go and see it.

It is hard taking Emmet for walks. He has to use a map. Or he would get lost. The raccoons would get him. Good thing I am with him. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment