Thursday 18 July 2013

Day three Hundred and Sixty Six.

 It is my whole year telling everybody all about Craig retiring. Ha.

Craig is still very stubborn. If I do not bring my Red Ball back Craig goes back in the house. That is not fair. We should share getting the Red Ball. It is known.

I sat out on the patio. After my nice walk. Not too much pulling today. That is good.

Niamh is off helping at her dance a lot place. That is good.

Emmet and Zita went to where the farmers have all the vegetables in the world. They got me some carrots. That is good.

It is still way too hot.

Uncle Bill came over to tell Zita how to cook his special chicken. And to have coffee. And laugh.

There was a bit of thunder. I have a comfy duvet. Ha.

There was a raccoon fast asleep in the tree across the street. Silly raccoon. He will fall out of the tree. Ha.






No comments:

Post a Comment