Monday 29 July 2013

Day Three Hundred and Seventy Seven

It rained and rained last night. I was not a soggy dog. I was in my house on my comfy bed. Ha.

No bath again. They have forgotten about my bath. Ha. 

Craig and Zita went out. I had to guard Emmet. I went down stairs to make sure he had his breakfast.

Emmet wakes up late late. Sometimes he forgets to eat. Zita thinks he is a silly boy. The wind will blow him away to way far away. It is known.

Zita says Emmet has grown again. I am the same size. Zita says I am a little Bouvier. Not so big as my cousin Maddie. I am a nice lady Bouvier. We are not way too big.

That is good. If I was a big Bouvier I would not fit on my comfy bed. Or on my nice warm spot on my patio. That would be sad. 

Emmet shaved last night. We do not look the same anymore. How will people know we are in the same family? Oh well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment