Monday 8 July 2013

Day Three Hundred and Fifty Six

It is still not soon yet. It is way too quiet here. No dancing at all. Only Craig and Emmet at dinner. That is not right.

Emmet and I go for nice walks. It is not like when I take Zita for our walks. Oh well.

Craig throws the Red Ball a lot.

He asks me if I am sad. I am sad. Not way too sad. Just sad. Who is taking care of Niamh and Zita if they are at way far away and I am here?

I want everything to be the right way. It is not the right way now.

The big bed is way to big with only Craig in it.

I was outside on the patio a lot today. I helped Craig with the flowers.

Emmet made dinner tonight. I got a lettuce treat. That is good.

Emmet has to stay up late tonight to get his new game with Sava and Chris. He will be way too tired tomorrow. He will forget to get up to take me for my walk. Oh well.

Soon is not a good word. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment